Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Vintage Old Lady





This is not what I wore today but I wanted to show it to you. The top photo is a before photo and the rest are after photos. I got this vintage dress to go to an old lady fancy dress party last year but it didn't fit so I've finally got round to making into a skirt. I love the fabric so much! I'm wearing it with my soaked in luxury shirt and a vintage hat I got at the same time as the dress/skirt.
Today I worked at my first real photo shoot for Buchanan Galleries. It was really fun, we were shooting for their Autumn advertising campaign, I will show you some photos from it as soon as they are released. 
Tomorrow I'm going to Spain for a week, I'm going to try and keep posting but if I don't manage to, you will know that's the reason. 
Hello new followers! Please leave comments because I love reading them.


6 comments:

  1. I love that hat! So mysterious!

    -your newest follower:)
    <3lace
    Sing Along Forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos dear!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool! I love how the skirt turned out, and the pattern is beautiful. It looks really good with that blouse!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is beautiful. You should rock navy more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving it :)

    www.neifilef.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete