Sunday, 31 July 2011

Sunday



Apologies for not posting yesterday! I had such an unexpectedly busy day so didn't have a chance to post. This is today's outfit, just something casual for my day off. Shirt,earrings and bag - H&M, skirt - Topshop and boots - Office. My feet were sore today after dancing the night away yesterday so had to put my old boots on because they're comfy.
Today I made a skirt which I really like (if I do say so myself) so I'll post photos of it tomorrow.
Hope you're all having a good weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I like this yellow bag from H&M.I saw it and now regret that I didn't buy. Now I'm in the USA and here is no H&M shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, your bag is awesome, I've been looking to get the same one in yellow from H&M for a while now. :)

    DayByDiva.Com
    DayByDiva.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Meggy, this outfit is gorgeous, I love the skirt especially, and your hair looks so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ! You are such an inspiration. Love you blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    XO,
    Mybrunetteworld.com

    ReplyDelete