Sunday, 3 July 2011

Summer Days




I think Scottish Summer has officially started and will last approximately a week. So to make the most of the short summer we have I spent the day going to the beach and having a BBQ - Perfect. Although I think I might have got a little sunburnt. 
Today's outfit is top - Topshop, shorts - Primark (don't judge me, I don't shop there anymore), hat - stolen from my friend Hazel and I tied a ribbon round it and finally the basket is my mums. It proved to be a perfect bag for the beach. 

7 comments:

  1. love the straw bag! :)

    xx becca
    www.17-candles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hat :D

    http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/
    Have a fashionable day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!! I have just discovered your blog and openly I like!! I like your style your blog your atmosphere... I follow you and wish you a good continuation. While waiting for I like to know what loosens my blog if you have time to spend to make a ballot! There is also my Facebook page and my Twitter page in link on my blog!! Good evening.

    http://theladyjersey.blogspot.com

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! I love it. The bag is amazing as well. Love your blog!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow meggy! i love this! your shoes made the whole outfit so unique!:)

    ReplyDelete