Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Spain




Hola from sunny Spain. Good news the internet works even though we are staying in a really old, authentic Spanish cottage, so I should be able to keep up to date with my blog. I couldn't wait to bring out these amazing pleated palazzo trousers as soon as I got here, I'm wearing them with a stripy tee I made and a pair of River Island sandals. I think I need to keep everything else simple when I'm wearing these bad boys. 
Anyway I'm going to go and enjoy the rest of my night. 

11 comments:

  1. Sunshine! Very pretty skirt, liking that colour.
    All the best

    Midnight Couture Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous looking at these pictures! I want to be there xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! can't believe you made that shirt!

    <3lace
    Sing Along Forever

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with this cobalt blue!

    http://blog.badjoan.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the weather looks amazing there, where in spain are you?
    Love the trousers by the way,

    www.jaimecj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your skirt!


    xoxo
    Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous vibrant blue skirt! you look so stunning dear.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone, Jamie - I'm in Andelusia. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first picture is BREATHTAKING. I LOVE the blues. come visit me sooon and we can take photoooos :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my, Spain sounds like the perfect vaca, and staying in a cottage; how cool.

    ReplyDelete