Saturday, 16 July 2011

Spain - Day 4



I know that I should be wearing heels with this because it is a midi dress and I am short, but I don't have any with me so we are all going to have to live with that.
So anyway, today we visited Granada, which is the closest city to where we are staying. I picked up a really lovely beige skirt which will be nice for A/W. 
Today the weather was ridiculously hot, so I thought it would be a great idea to put on this silk dress but halfway through the day I was boiling and realised that the synthetic lining was the reason - gutted. 
The outift today - dress - Gap, hat - Boden and vintage basket.
Hope you are all having a good weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Wow. What a beautiful place. And such a great outfit for such a hot day.

    Love,
    Deer. Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, I really like your dress!
    Kisses

    www.rosenormality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful place where you are! :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh...being short. I never wear mid dresses. I'll find a way eventually (after college) Haha

    Anyhoo if you're interested grab this button for short fashion bloggers :P

    http://castle-fashion.blogspot.com/p/short-fashion-bloggersunite.html

    Yasmeen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet blog you got here :) I love it :)

    If you want, you can check out mine, I always follow back :)

    XoXo

    Venoma

    www.venomafashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you were so hot....but you look FABULOUS!! Love this outfit.

    Great blog.

    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete