Friday, 15 July 2011

Spain - Day 3 (I'm very creative with titles...)





Today was a lovely day, I went on a walk in the mountains, did nothing for a few hours and then I went to a spa - perfect. I also met this lovely witch
Another casual holiday outfit today, this dress is really old so I don't remember where I got it, hat - ASOS, sandals - River Island and this is my 'gap yah' bag that I bought in a Spanish market yesterday. I kind of love the bag although I'm not sure how much it will go with.
Also I borrowed my sister's Converse for the walk this morning and I think I want a pair but I'm usually very against trainers. I can't decide if I should get a pair or whether the heat is just going to my head...




14 comments:

  1. love the floppy hat! thanks for your sweet comment, the shoes are so comfortable and i usually only ever wear them these days! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing,love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress suits you perfectly! I love it!


    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first two photos sooo much!
    Follow each other? :)

    XO,
    Lucija

    withlovelucija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is the epitome of summer casualty and fun. I love the hat, I think it looks great with your outfit.

    http://escapingthewindow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit :))

    Thank you! I follow yet.

    LOVE from Germany
    Minnja

    Please visit my English Fashion Blog:

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely outfit! your dress is really pretty :).

    www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute dress. That hat is the perfect accessory.

    Miss Bias
    www.missbias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great!
    Lovely blog.
    Follow each other?


    www.kdcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. thx Meggy for your comment on my blog...

    yesterday i bought me a skirt...just like on the pic on my blog..:)only in blue...

    http://addicted-to-all.blogspot.com/2011/07/new-in_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like the outfit, especially with the converse!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! Cute scenery! Could you follow my blog? xx http://thekeytoconstantia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete