Saturday, 23 July 2011

Shades of Blue



Another day at work = another work outfit. Today was so busy at work which is why my hair is a riot and I ended up getting a headache so had to put my glasses on which is why they are featured in today's photo. I thought they went with the skirt perfectly and I am completely in love with the zip on the skirt. Other news, I saw Horrible Bosses at the cinema tonight and it was great.
Today - top - Gap, skirt - Zara, boots - H&M, bag - Hermes and glasses - Oscar and Fitch.
Happy Weekends. 

9 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit *

    Lady Fashion, OUI?
    Have a fashionable day!
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skirt....looks great!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely love the zipper on your skirt.
    And your glasses are such an adorable colour!

    Love,
    Deer. Lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you matched the color of your skirt and the color of your glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This color is beautiful, I like your skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really ove your skirt!

    www.neifilef.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the color of your skirt, so beautiful on you! ♥

    ReplyDelete