Today something brilliant happened, I got nominated for the 'One Lovely Blog Award'. This means so much to me because my blog isn't very well known and I feel like I'm only really getting started. A massive thank you to http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com for nominating me.
For the one Lovely Blog Award:
-thank and link the blogger who has given you the award.
- copy and paste the logo in your blog.
- share 7 things about yourself.
- nominate 15 other great bloggers.
- comment and let them know of the award.
So 7 things about myself...
1. I have 3 jobs, I work in a shop, I work for a stylist and I also teach Zumba.
2. The Little Mermaid is my all time favourite film.
3. I love singing, especially in the shower.
4. Apparently I have the weirdest dance moves of all time.
5. I'm addicted to shopping.
6. I am slightly obsessed with Harry Potter and every May I read the entire series.
7. I phobia of injections.
And the 15 blogs I nominate for this award are...
These are some really brilliant blogs, with some great bloggers behind them and most of them are just starting out like me.
Here I am with the lovely Edinburgh castle behind me. I'll keep it short for the rest of the post, tshirt and trousers - Topshop, belt - ASOS, scarf - Alexander McQueen, jacket - Oakwood and bag - Guess.
Please leave comments because I love reading them.