Saturday, 9 July 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

Today something brilliant happened, I got nominated for the 'One Lovely Blog Award'. This means so much to me because my blog isn't very well known and I feel like I'm only really getting started. A massive thank you to http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com for nominating me.

For the one Lovely Blog Award:
-thank and link the blogger who has given you the award.
- copy and paste the logo in your blog.
- share 7 things about yourself.
- nominate 15 other great bloggers.
- comment and let them know of the award.

So 7 things about myself...
1. I have 3 jobs, I work in a shop, I work for a stylist and I also teach Zumba.
2. The Little Mermaid is my all time favourite film. 
3. I love singing, especially in the shower.
4. Apparently I have the weirdest dance moves of all time. 
5. I'm addicted to shopping. 
6. I am slightly obsessed with Harry Potter and every May I read the entire series. 
7. I phobia of injections. 

And the 15 blogs I nominate for this award are...

These are some really brilliant blogs, with some great bloggers behind them and most of them are just starting out like me. 



Here I am with the lovely Edinburgh castle behind me. I'll keep it short for the rest of the post, tshirt and trousers - Topshop, belt - ASOS, scarf - Alexander McQueen, jacket - Oakwood and bag - Guess. 
Please leave comments because I love reading them. 


7 comments:

  1. Great blog....follow you now!
    Vanessa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thanks Meggy!it means a lot coming from you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for nominating me, i appreciate it. great blog by the way, are you also based in scotland?

    www.jaimecj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweet Edinburgh. I'm a local too, just had the most perfect stroll around the Old Town in the sun this afternoon. It's nice to find some other Edinburgh-based blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie - You are more than welcome I love your blog, and yeah I'm from Edinburgh. Where are you about?

    Eight London - That sounds lovely! I was sadly stuck in work when it was sunny today :( I know I don't think I know any other Edinburgh blogs.

    xx

    ReplyDelete