Sunday, 10 July 2011

Happy Sunday





Today was another lovely day off work, I went to yoga and then went shopping for some new sandals to take on holiday. I took these photos in the shopping centre car park. 
Also I got my 50th follower today which feels like a really big milestone. Thank you to everyone who is following me. 
Todays outfit is, top - Forever 21, jeans - MiH Paris, shoes - River Island, basket - vintage and I sadly don't remember where my hairband came from. I feel really lady-like in this outift.



13 comments:

  1. Hey I just gave you and award, because I really love your blog, like reading it and admire your style! Have a look over here: http://afashionsplash.blogspot.com/2011/07/top-10-award.html
    xx Nini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoes, loving the little pointed heel! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx you for the nomination of my blog for the one lovely blog award :)

    AND.:)
    thx for following my blog :)

    http://addicted-to-all.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, love your top! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!
    The shirt is so nice! I also like the bow and bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buen Look , me encanta la blusa
    Un saludo
    www.guapayconestilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw thank you so much :)
    love the headband and the matching top :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit, so retro <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the striped top. I really need to find this type of striped something, preferably a skirt. Any suggestions?

    www.blackandblondeone.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone.

    L - I saw this post and thought of your comment - http://www.whatkatiewore.com/. In her last post she is wearing a gorgeous stripe skirt. Hope you find one.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi! we think your look is a good idea!
    see you on our blog!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe, I love this look, it reminds me of Wanda from Cry Baby (http://bit.ly/qCkOdu)

    ReplyDelete