Thursday, 28 July 2011

Fashion Show


Things that happened today...
1. I was a bit drunk so this is the only half decent photo of today's outfit. 
2. Got a bit drunk at work fashion show. 
3. Fashion show was showing our new Autumn/Winter collections, Missoni, Armani, Diane Von Furstenberg, Gerard Darel, Erdem, Dries Van Noten and other designers.
4. I'm wearing - jumper - Diane Von Furstenberg, skirt - Zara and boots and earrings - H&M.
5. I started making myself a winter coat (I'll keep you updated on how it's going)
6. This is my 99th post, I was trying to get to 100 followers by my 100th post but it seems unlikely now but I really appreciate everyone who is following me - thank you!

Please leave your comments love reading them - wore this jumper today after everyone digging the wine colour yesterday, thanks guys!

4 comments:

  1. looove the skirt! i'm still trying to look for the perfect pleated skirt. can't wait to see your coat!

    couturelust.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thats sounds like you had a lot of fun :-)
    Your outfit - and blog, is great!

    xx

    ReplyDelete