Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Black birds or crows?



Well this is my kitchen and another work appropriate outfit. I'm wearing..top (black birds or crows? I can never decide) - Topshop, jeans - J Brand lovestory, jacket - J Crew and the basket is my mum's. I found out today that the basket is vintage from France, it is my new favourite thing for summer so you will be seeing a lot of it (thanks mum!). 
Not much else to say today except I am loving reading all your comments so keep them coming and hello to all my new followers!

10 comments:

  1. I am in love with this outfit, I want your jeans and your coat :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous top!
    Thank you soooo much for following us!
    I am following you back!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit. The jeans are super cute and the shirt is to die for! I would say. . .black birds. They seem more appropriate and friendly to put on a shirt!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i say black birds. :) love the top! :)

    im following you now. :) hope you could visit my blog and follow back too! i would be grateful! :) thanks. :) looking forward to more posts! :)

    theapplesofmyeye-carina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pictures! you're lovely, amazing type of beauty;) brilliant blog:) greetings from Poland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour!!! J adore ton top!!! Super
    Biz
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Et
    Es que tu sais, que je peux t'offrir ma derniere tenue de mon lookbook ?
    Non tu sais pas !!! Je t 'invite à te rendre a la page d'inscription
    pour participer , http://www.lookbooks.fr/concours
    Je te souhaite une bonne journée!
    Biz
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the top so pretty for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE that floral print darling!

    ReplyDelete