Monday, 25 July 2011

All the Colours



Today I think I put on all the colours I could find!! Top, bag and shoes - H&M, jeans - Zara, bag and I don't remember where the flower in my hair is from.
I took my sister shopping today (she isn't really interested in fashion) because she is starting a new job and needed some smart/casual work clothes. We found her so many good things and it was great to see her looking so stylish. I might see if she wants to post her outfits on here...
Anyway please leave comments, I love reading them!


7 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, it's so colorful and pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Meggy! Thank you for commenting on my blog and for following me! i am following back now ! the outift that you wear here is very pretty! i love bright colours and i believe sometimes they are a bit tricky but you managed to make it work! well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fierce. I love it!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks great! nice colors for summer!



    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the bag!! Thanks so much for putting me on your blog roll!! <3 I just added you to mine!!

    xo sisi
    vintageandbroke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete