Monday, 6 June 2011

This old thing?





I think we've all had one of those days when work is so bad that you just want to curl up in a corner and wait for it to be over. That was today, and it is also the inspiration for these photos.
The dress I'm wearing I found in my wardrobe the other day and I honestly couldn't tell you how old it is or when I got it. I can't decide whether to keep it as a dress or re-make it into a playsuit. 
Also don't show my doctor these photos - I'm not mean to be wearing heels at the moment!
Anyway I'm so glad today is over and I'm off work tomorrow - yay! 

4 comments:

  1. i am in love with those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes are awesome :) & I think it would look great as both, a dress or a playsuit :)

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I got them on sale at office, they were only £25!! Almost impossible to walk in though, I look slightly like a baby giraffe when I try.

    xx

    ReplyDelete