Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Sick Day





Today was another sick day, I didn't get dressed so there's nothing to report there. The weather was a little mental today, at some points it was really warm and sunny and the next second it looked like this. It was pretty beautiful, the rain was bouncing off the ground and literally pouring down my windows. I thought these photos would be prettier than any self portrait today! I love how the rain is distorting everything and there's a little ripple in one of the photos which I think is amazing. 

5 comments:

  1. great images!

    http://purpletweed.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos! Hope you're feeling better soon :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's complete luck that they turned out the way they did, but thank you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, love your blog a lot xx

    ReplyDelete