Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Scottish Fashion Awards






As you can see from the photos, the hunt for an all black outfit today went well. 
Today I was working at the Scottish Fashion Awards and it was amazing. The fashion show at the event is clothes and jewellery from Swarovski crystal so as you can imagine the pieces are stunning. There are a couple of gowns that were made from so many crystals I found it difficult to lift. This summer I am working with a stylist called Lindsay Campbell and that's how I would up getting a job at the event. Today her, myself and a man who works at Ted Baker in London, were working with the directors and designer of Swarovski which was an amazing opportunity but also very scary. 
Today we were doing a lot of work for the press, tv and newspapers and then running through the fashion show. Tomorrow is the event itself, so I'll be working there again. 

7 comments:

  1. loving the dolman sleeves!
    francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sheer blouse and your bright red lipstick :)You have such a nice blog and I'd love it if you liked to follow each other.Let me know:)
    Dora

    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that blouse is amazing! You look lovely, hope the event goes well!

    www.one-edge.blogspot.com


    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone, please follow me.

    xx

    ReplyDelete