Friday, 24 June 2011

Meg still away and Mum struggling with blog!

Huge apologies about the lack of photos, I've followed the instructions that Meg left but I cannot seem to get any photos onto the blog. Please keep following for my sake or she will blame me for not getting 100 followers by her 100'th blog!
Still undecided what to wear to the Take That concert. Would love to wear something pretty and summery but as it is in an outside stadium and the rain clouds are dark I don't think that's an option! Perhaps wellies and jeans are the way forward, hope Robbie doesn't mind!

2 comments:

  1. wow you're going to the Take That concert! i recommend some wellies for sure, wear it with that summer dress and some knee high socks and wellies ;)

    have fun!
    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! I have followed, 1 closer to a hundred now!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete