Sunday, 12 June 2011

A late night post



Today was a super busy day so didn't have time to post. I also didn't have time to pick and photo tomorrows outfit, but I did manage to take a couple of photos of my outfit for going out tonight. I seem to have developed a love for blurry photos!
I know I've shown this playsuit before but before tonight I hadn't ever worn it out. For those of you who haven't seen this playsuit before, I made it. Winner. 
It went down pretty well on the night out, except when I needed to go to the toilet because the hook and eyes are tricky. The night out itself was not much fun though, the DJ wouldn't play Beyonce or Rihanna or Britney or anyone I love... 

2 comments:

  1. omg i love this playsuit!

    following!

    can you follow me too?
    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I like it too although it's all hook and eyes down the front so not very practical.

    Please follow me

    xx

    ReplyDelete