Wednesday, 29 June 2011

It's Wednesday




Today I didn't do much as it was my day off but I had to teach 2 Zumba classes in a row this evening which nearly killed me! 
The outfits a simple one, Skirt - Zara, shirt - River Island, shoes - Office and my glasses are from 
Oscar and Fitch. You don't usually get to see my glasses because I only wear them I'm reading or on the computer. I love them a lot though. 
I bought a new top out a charity shop today so will probably show you that tomorrow - it's SUPER sparkly. 

4 comments:

  1. Looks great your look!

    Follow each other?

    ninajj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just stumbled upon your blog and I can say it's great!
    this outfit is so stunning, like the colors!
    Have a look at my blog, please. What about following each other? xoxo Nini

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg , fully love your shirt ! amaziiiiing ! Fair play to u xoxo

    ReplyDelete