Monday, 13 June 2011

Birds



Today our sale started at work so it was an early start, luckily I had this lovely bird print shirt from River Island to put on. I love this shirt and I teamed it with my J Brand Lovestory and my box bag from Zara.
Tomorrow and Wednesday I'm working at the Scottish Fashion Awards and I need to wear black. Did you know I don't own a single all black outfit or even a LBD?! It seems crazy. Today I ran to every high street shop I could think of in my lunch break and couldn't find anything at all! (This did break in my new shoes nicely though!) The search resumes tomorrow morning.
I started back teaching Zumba today which is great because I've been missing it. 
I watched 101 Dalmatians the other night for the first time the other day and I don't think I ever appreciated Cruella De Vil before. Her clothes are stunning! A new style icon I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment