Monday, 27 June 2011

Beyonce








Today I leapt out of bed, ran to a shop and bought the new Beyonce album, 4. It was it's official UK release today. The album is AMAZING, I didn't think I could love her anymore but it happened. We all know that Beyonce is my hero so today I took some photos inspire by Beyonce, including rollers in the hair like in the 'Why Don't You Love Me?' video. Shorts - Topshop, shirt - Primark, Bra - La Senza.
Also I was very surprised and excited to find Beyonce on the cover of Dazed and Confused July issue. I'm sorry about the images, but my scanner is broken so I had to use my camera. There is an amazing interview with her that you should read. 

4 comments:

  1. I really love the pin up feel of your photos.The shorts are super sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is really sexy, I love the hot pants.
    Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.

    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool , we follow you ! We love your shorts !

    ReplyDelete